Information and Usage
You may need to provide Protein Station your Personal Information during the course of using some services of the website, for example, creating a User ID or provide financial information while making an online purchase, upload content, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with our customer service by phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the products available.
Protein Station collects only such Personal Information that it believes is important and required to understand you or your interests. We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
· Name including first and last name.
· Alternate email address.
· Mobile phone number and contact details.
· ZIP/Postal code.
· Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
· Opinions of features on our websites.
· Other information as per our registration process.
Other information which we also collect:
· About the pages you visit/access.
· The links you click on our site.
· The number of times you access the page.
· The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We use your personal information to:
· To provide personalized features
· Modify our sites as per your interest
· To get in touch with you when necessary
· To provide services requested by you
· To preserve history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
· Direct our efforts for product and site improvement
· Contact you for any future survey
· Notify you if you win any contest
· Send you promotional materials from our sponsors or advertisers
Links to Third Party Websites
The website provides third-party advertisements and links to other websites. Protein Station does not provide any personal information to these third-party websites or advertisers.
Disclosure of Information
We do not rent, sell or share your information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
· We have your permission
· To provide products or services you've requested
· Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
· We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Security procedures we use to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration
· To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
· Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.